We are really grateful for all the food photos that you submit to Foodshot, this is really what makes Foodshot great!
In order to maintain the high quality we and our users love about the photos here on Foodshot, we reserve our right to evaluate every photo that is uploaded according to our submissions guidelines, which you will find below. The result of the evaluation will be sent to you on an email as soon as we have reviewed it. In your photo manager you will have full overview of your submissions and their evaluation status.
- You must own the rights to your photo.
- Photos should be somehow related to food or drink. It doesn’t have to be directly related, e.g. it can be a photo of a fishing boat, but photos with no relation to food or drink at all do not belong on Foodshot.
- Photos should be of high resolution. Minimum resolution is 2 megapixels.
- Photos should generally be of high quality and be visually attravtive. This means that for example blurry, unfocused images with bad light taken quickly with your mobile phone will not be approved.
- Photos should not be edited with borders or text on them.
- Photos should be one of a kind. This means that you should not upload several images that are almost smilar. Pick your favorite.
- You should not upload offensive photos, such as pornographics or violent content.
- You can submit up to 3 photos every day.
Remember that it is the hight quality of your photos that makes Foodshot great! Help us create the best food photo site out there!